maandag 21 juni 2010

My online presence

When I first got access to the Internet, I only used it to read stuff. I didn't have a personal home page or a weblog. It was only after I discovered Wikipedia in 2004, that I started leaving texts on the web.

Now, you can find information about me or from me on various websites, which I list below. You can also encounter me in countless comments on forums, news articles, and blog posts. Just google "Johan Lont" (Note: There exist a few other people with the same name).

Wikipedia (Dutch)
In 2004, I became a contributor to the Dutch-language version of Wikipedia, but I haven't been a lot there lately. See my user page on Wikipedia. / Added by Johan's brother Ytzen Lont, see also condolances for Johan Lont (Aug. 30th 1959 - Sep. 6th 2010) at his Wikipedia User Page.

YouTube
A few years ago, I bought a video camera and making videos became my greatest hobby. I opened a YouTube channel to show my creative productions to the world: JohanCLont

Later, I opened a second channel, dedicated to videos of birds, mice, hares, insects, sheep, and many other animals: Natuurfilmpjes.

't Beweegt (Dutch) [Natuurlog is opgeheven - YL]
A selection of my videos of natural scenes is included in my weblog 't Beweegt (it moves).

Flickr
I posted a few dozen photos on Flickr.com, but I use that site mostly to view other photographer's photos and to post comments. On my profile page, I tell a bit more about myself.

Twitter
For frequent short updates from me, see my twitter stream: @jclont.

I also have a Dutch language account on Twitter: @jclont_nl.

Vox (now Typepad)
On Vox, I have a blog where I write about myself. In 2009, I had to be admitted to hospital several times, and since then, a lot is happening in my life. People often ask me how I'm doing, and this is an efficient way to give a little more information. This is the address: jclont.vox.com <-- old / new --> jclont.typepad.com

Johan's weblog (mostly Dutch)
My latest weblog, Johan's weblog, is used for anything I'd like to publish, that doesn't fit in 140 characters.

Bookmarks
Part of my collection of bookmarks is public: www.iKeepBookmarks.com/jclont.

Tumblr
I still have an old blog called Entertaining the internet. This is a tumblrblog that I used to post or repost texts, photos, videos, or sounds that I created myself or found on the internet. Some bits of it are especially worthwhile, such as my cockchafer series.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Reacties worden beoordeeld voor ze worden gepubliceerd.